Terms and Conditions
Welcome to R.Fitness!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of R.Fitness's Website, located
By accessing this website and the mobile application we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do
not continue to use R.Fitness if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person logged on this website and
mobile application and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves",
"We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our
Company - R.Fitness Ltd., with its registered address: Varna, Bulgaria, 9 Petko Karavelov str.,
registered at the Chamber of commerce under the company number BG206539177 (“R.Fitness“).
"Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer,
acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the
Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated
services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Bulgaria. Any use of the above
terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as
interchangeable and therefore as referring to
Unless otherwise stated, R.Fitness Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all
material on R.Fitness. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from R.Fitness
for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from R.Fitness
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from R.Fitness
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from R.Fitness
- Redistribute content from R.Fitness
Parts of this website and mobile application offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions
and information in certain areas of the website. R.Fitness Ltd. does not filter, edit, publish or review
Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of
R.Fitness Ltd. its agents and/or
affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To
the extent permitted by applicable laws, R.Fitness Ltd. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any
liability, damages or expenses
caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on
this website or mobile application.
R.Fitness Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be
considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and mobile application and have all
necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation
copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful
material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial
activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant R.Fitness Ltd. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to
use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
R.fitness accept payment only by credit or debit card. The card information supplied by Customer is being provided to and processed by trusted third party payment provider. It is the sole responsibility of Customer to ensure that the information provided by Customer is up to date and correct. It is recommended that Customer make and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes.
Customer agrees, understands and confirms that information, which may include, without limitation, details relating to debit/credit cards, transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud and R.fitness don’t have any control over such matters. R.fitness does not accepts or assumes any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a Customer.
Customer warrants, agrees and confirms in connection with its transactions:
- Customer is responsible for ensuring payment details are accurate and complete;
- Customer authorizes processing and payment of applicable fees;
- Customer agrees to be bound by any rules of its financial institution required for pre-authorized electronic funds transfer transactions and fees associated with pre-authorized transfers;
- If Customer permits any individuals to use its payment profile, Customer has authorized that individual to access and use and Customer is responsible for any transactions that individual initiates or authorizes;
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that sufficient funds are available on the nominated card to facilitate payment of fees due to R.fitness plus all applicable processing fees due to all third parties (if any).
Receipts will be issued to Customer which reflect fees payable to R.fitness. Fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or mobile
application that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website or mobile
R.Fitness subscriptions of any kind cannot be exchanged for other services or goods or assigned to third
All subscriptions are personal and belong only to the person who initiated the payment transaction for
the purchase. Subscriptions cannot be sold to third parties.
In case of wrong or incomplete data provided during the registration and purchasing process, including
customer’s name, e-mail address, phone number, etc., R.Fitness is not responsible for delivering the
If a subscription of any kind is cancelled on behalf of the customer, it will not be refunded.
Accidents, Injuries, Death
R.Fitness is managed and accessed entirely online, without the surveillance of any physical staff in the
rooms. In this reference, R.Fitness is not liable for possible accidents, injuries or cases of death.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and
conditions relating to our website and mobile application and their use. Nothing in this disclaimer
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer,
including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website and mobile application are
provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Policy applies to collection of your personal data, as well as to the use of “cookie” files and
similar technologies on the R.Fitness website (the “Website” ) and the mobile
application (the “App”). The Website is operated by R.Fitness Ltd., with its
registered address: Varna, Bulgaria, 9 Petko
Karavelov str., registered at the Chamber of commerce under the company number 206539177 (“R.Fitness“).
Your Privacy is important to us!
- Contact data.In order to make contacting you possible, the Website
enables collection of certain personal data: name and surname, your e-mail address and/or phone
number. R.Fitness is the controller of your personal data and takes appropriate steps to ensure
security of your data.
- Registration data.R.Fitness also collects your personal data during
the registration process wither on our website or mobile application. At registration, we
request that you provide us with the following personal data: first name, last name, e-mail,
login, password, correspondence address, country,
and phone. settlement details (currency, bank account details, etc.).
- Other data collected by us through the registration form, which may constitute personal data,
are collected, and processed on behalf of acquirers, who act as data controllers and entrust us
with the processing of personal data for purpose of concluding agreement between you and the
acquirers. In such cases, we act as data
- As data controller, we process your data for the purpose of providing our services to you and
for general marketing purposes: (i) responding to your query; (ii) sending you tailored offers;
and (iii) sending you marketing e-mails and contacting you telephonically, provided that you
consented to such forms of communication.
Together with marketing information and offers regarding R.Fitness products and services, we may
at times approach you with information on compatible products and services, which are offered
together with ours.
- In processing your data, we pursue our legitimate interest in responding to your query,
concluding contract with the entity you represent and direct marketing of our services (the
legal basis for processing of your data).
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide us with your
basic contact information, we may not be able to respond to your query or provide services to
the entity you represent.
- Where we act as data controller, you have the right to object to the processing of your data by
us and to request that we correct or delete your data. If you file such a request, we will stop
processing your data and delete it, unless there exists an important overriding legal interest
(e.g., defense of claims or existence of a
legal obligation to retain the data) which will entitle us to keep your data for a longer
period. You also have the right of access to your data, as well as the right to data portability
and to restriction of processing.
- We process your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes, for which it was
collected. In establishing the retention period for your personal data, we take into account,
among others, the following criteria: (i) whether you express continuous interest in our
services, (ii) if you have become our
customer/the entity you represent entered into a contract with us, (iii) if you told us during
the call or in a message that you would like us to contact you in the future.
- We entrust the processing of your personal data to entities, which act on our behalf and solely
based on our instructions (data processors). In particular we use data processors, whom we
select carefully, to store your data on secure servers located within the territory of the EU.
- We may have to share your personal data with competent authorities (in particular the police or
prosecution service), if they approach us with such a request, provided that there exists an
appropriate legal basis for making your personal data available to them (e.g., a court order).
- If you have any questions with regard to the processing of your data by us or if you wish to
exercise your rights, you can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com. You also have the right to
file a complaint to data protection authority.
similar technologies. We also make use of Google Analytics and Hotjar tools.
- Cookies are the small text files / fragments of text that the Website sends to the browser, and
which are sent back by the browser at the next entrances to the website, for the purpose of
keeping the browser session or storing user page data.
- Web beacons (also known as pixel tags) are transparent image files used to monitor your journey
around a single interact with the Website and its content.
- We also use Hotjar tool on our website. Hotjar monitors and stores users’ behavior on the
website. Hotjar processes the following data: navigation, website scrolling, cursor movement.
Other data such as location, device id, operating system, browser and cookies are also
- Google Analytics is a tool we use in order to calculate visits to our website, check which
functionalities of our website are used most and improve the operation of the Website.
- Device fingerprinting is a technology which allows us to collect information about your device
(what browser or operating system you use, plug-ins, time zone, other settings). We use this
information to identify you and to ensure security of our website.
functionality of the Website.
- The following types of cookies are used by the Website – ‘session cookies’ which are erased when
the user logs out or closes the browser and ‘persistent cookies’ which remain on the user’s
device for a pre-defined period of time or until the user deletes them manually.
structure to users’ individual preferences, to provide users with advertising content adapted to
their preferences. Cookies and web beacons for ads targeting purposes can be linked to other
online services, such as Facebook. Please note
that cookies may collect personal information to enhance the site’s functionality. Such data is
stored in encrypted form and the access to them is limited.
- Cookies that are used by the third parties via the Website, including in particular the users of
- Handling and use of “cookies” are allowed automatically. However, these settings can be changed
at any time. For details on how cookies are handled and used, see the settings of your web
browser. You can learn more about cookies and similar technologies and check how to disable them
for the browser you use by visiting the
following website: https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- If you wish to learn more about Google Analytics tools and your privacy, please visit the
following site: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. You can also
opt out from Google Analytics by installing a browser add-on available here:
- To learn more about Hotjar and how to opt out, please visit the following websites: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy and
From October 2021